วันพุธที่ 19 พฤศจิกายน พ.ศ. 2557

Doing some shopping and errands for my boss.
Not really fancy, but it was I did today.
Yes, I am P.A. now. So, they are some of many other things that I am supposed to be responsible for, Truth be told, I have never thought that one day I would do this. Not that it is such a bad job, but I have always been in a creative/production field until now.
There is a lot for me to learn.
More than that, there is a lot for me to adjust, especially, when it comes to an attitude, a heart.
Joseph did this before. And, it is very possible that this was the only thing he happened to do throughout his life. We couldn't tell if it was really something that he chose to do from the beginning or if he really loved doing it, but there is one thing we can be sure about, which is he put his heart into it. If he could do it so well by the grace of God. I guess he could be my role model, be someone I could look up and learn from.

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น